Top Fundraisers1 - Citywide Food Drive ($1,345.00)
2 - TELUS Burnaby Finance Social Committee ($1,091.00)
3 - Concord Pacific & Honda Celebration of Light ($645.00)
4 - Wolrige Mahon ($300.00)
5 - RaincoastRehab ($175.00)
6 - Greater Vancouver Food Bank ($125.00)
7 - Cam McLeod ($110.00)
8 - TELUS Garden ($100.00)
9 - Norma Sheane ($20.00)
10 - Shiva Ghafarzadeh ($0.00)
How Does It Work?
Welcome to the 2017/2018 Greater Vancouver Food Bank's Virtual Food Drive (VFD)!
Just so you know, the Virtual Food Drive has been re-set. To access your previous 2016/2017 Virtual Food Drive, go here. Your login and password to the Participant Centre will continue to be valid. Any donations made through past year's VFD still go to the Food Bank and still purchase fresh and nutritious food.
The Virtual Food Drive is a simple, fun and secure way to fundraise online with your colleagues, friends and family to support the work of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank. For every $1 raised we can purchase $3 of local, fresh and healthy food.
Having a special celebration such as a birthday, wedding or family gathering? In lieu of gifts or a costly experience - have a VFD in honour of your event. Is your company ready for a fundraising challenge between offices or floors in your building? Looking for a Holiday Campaign that really makes an impact? Have a Virtual Food Drive!
Here's what you do:
- Set up your Virtual Food Drive.
- Personalize your page with your message and image.
- Send an invitation to family, friends & co-workers to go shopping.
That's it! Good luck and thank you for your support to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank!
Over the past years, VFD participants raised over $169,000 exclusively to purchase fresh and nutritious food for Greater Vancouver Food Bank's 26,500 members. Thank you!
Questions? Check out our FAQs or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what campaign participants say:
* The virtual food Drive is a cool, interactive way to do fundraising. It's so different from all the other fundraising campaigns we have run. It's very visual and lets you shop online picking and choosing the items you want to buy. Our employees have told us they are so happy we started a Virtual Food Drive for them to participate in. It's fun and easy! ~Nisha Agrawal, Bentall Kennedy
* I was shocked at how much money the Virtual Food Drive generated in a very short period of time. Donations started to come in within minutes of sending out the email to staff, friends and family. This was so much faster and easier than collecting money in an envelope or collecting food in a box by my desk. ~Stephen Deedes-Vincke, Telus